Aurora Powder #5
How to apply:
1. Apply your base colour (either gel or acrylic).
*HINT* Serious Black Gel Polish works best if your wanting to create chrome effect. Other base colours can also be used and will each give a unique colour finish. Using White Gel Polish used with Amethyst Chrome Pigment Powder will provide an opalescent effect.
2. Apply and cure a no-wipe top coat such as DND No cleanse Top Coat.
3. Rub in the chrome pigment powder using the included applicator using as little as possible
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for maximum mirror effect
5. Apply a top coat of your choice